Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Orange Peach Smoothie

Ok, I have several home grown peaches that my in-laws gave me the other day. THANK YOU first of all. they are like candy!!! But they are all turning at the same time and I want to make sure NONE of them go bad. Elsje and I (and sometimes ezra) have a green smoothie or just a fruit smoothie every day for breakfast so today was going to be "peach" related. I googled Peach smoothie and sifted through a few that looked not really appetizing. I found one on Squidoo and adjusted it a bit. Here is what I ended up putting in my smoothie.

2 ripe Peaches
1 small orange
1/2 C vanilla yogurt
3/4 C milk
3 T honey
1-2 cups ice

combine all ingredients and blend.

Now, if you need to know how much I LOVED this smoothie, my baby is fussy cause I haven't fed him yet, and elsje is making a mess in her high chair as we speak. I love this smoothie so much, I'm putting my motherly duties on hold for 30 seconds to share it with you. and if any of you know me, I don't do ANYTHING for myself...seriously....


I hope you enjoy this smoothie!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment