Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2012


This Christmas was fun. I was the one up early....and even opened a couple presents before the kids were up. The only reason why I stopped was out of GUILT! haha Santa was good to us all. Ezra got a few toys and Elsje got a kitchen setup. I got a watch, and Peter got a snowbike. We had a wonderful brunch with Valerie and here mom, and enjoyed the afternoon and evening with Peters family. I love Christmas. So many good memories for me, and I hope to give the same to my kids.







Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday. In reference to your other recent posts...I'm with your babies--I'll choose a bathtub of rice over 7 degrees any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know huh Marian!! I only go out in that weather for peter....Aren't I a great wife?? haha jk!

      Delete