Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Family Home Evening

A few nights ago, our little family was having a family night in, and learning about Jesus Christ, and learning that we are all Children of God. I had failed to think of an activity because we had a rough weekend...I was just too out of it. But luckily I saw three sets of fairy wings I purchased Elsje at a garage sale this last summer. Her most favorite thing in the world right now (aside from a stuffed monkey her cousin Brayden gave her) is Abbie Cadabby. (Sesame Street) If you recall, she was Abbie for Halloween too. Anyway, she loves running around the house waving her arms pretending she is Abbie. So, what better way to finish the night off than to run around pretending you are a fairy??!!  I love that its the little things that make your child so delighted. I love my little kids, and the fantasy they make every day life.





No comments:

Post a Comment