Monday, March 11, 2013

It's your birthday and you know it....

Well, this is late....like a month late....but we recently moved from our home of 6 years in Sandy to our new home in Driggs Idaho. What an event. I still am trying to recover. Moving is hard!! but this is all for another blog. Today's blog is dedicated to my sweet, beautiful, excited little girl Elsje. She turned two years old in February and it seems these sort of events get funner and funner the older they get.

I made her cake, an elmo cake, and as an amature cake maker, may I say it turned out pretty good? Elsje loved it anyway. We celebrated at grandma and gradpa Boogaards the weekend before we moved. Elsje was spoiled with lots of presents all of which she really loves.

I'm in shock and awe that I have a two year old. really and truly. what an amazing last three years we've had. Being a mom has changed me in many ways, and I'm always grateful for the chance I have to be a mom.

Here are some pics of her party:


She Blew both of them out...all by herself


the infamous Elmo cake


Looking at her daddy with such excitement


Presents!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment