Monday, February 4, 2013

Ezras 1st Birthday

Well, it happened, by little boy turned 1. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! He is such a special boy, and we love him very much. He brings much joy to our lives. He loves his sister very much and Elsje is beginning to really enjoy playing with him.

We celebrated his birthday on his day, the 1st of Feb, and had some of peters family over for cupcakes and ice cream. Peter was able to take some time off work to help me, and he did just that. Ezra was just NOT into his cake, the only reason he got cake on his face was cause I smeared some on his face to try and get him enticed! but alas....... He really enjoyed the attention, and loved the gifts, but the cake was just not his thing.

I made homemade chocolate cupcakes with homemade lemon butter cream frosting. I put some lemon zest on top for more flavor and looks.

Enjoy some cute pictues of his day, and his cute "1" onesie I sewed up for him the night before.


cupcakes for all!


Ezras cake


um..........


what's in there??


getting ready!


fun with cousins


Peter decorating Ezras cake


going in for it, but he stopped and really didn't get a drop on himself....


All in a days work


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love his little tongue sticking out in nearly all the pictures. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know Marian!!! He is such a ham. He sounds like darth vadar when he breathes too because he seems to be a mouth breather...awesome. haha

      I have been meaning to comment on your cute blog too. I'm now just coming out of my bubble from moving. future comments coming. haha

      Delete
  2. What a cutie! Happy Birthday Ezra!

    ReplyDelete