Friday, June 22, 2012

Farah Faucet

When I was a baby, my mom put me in in these cute dresses that were certainly the fashion statement of that time. My sister wore them, I wore them, and now Elsjes wearing them. I've had her in 3 of them so for, and I'm not thinking I have too many more, but needless to say, she's adorable in them. Its fun to see her wear something that I did and imagine that I was that small at one point. I was looking at my cute little Ezra last night and realized hes growing so big and hes not my innocent little newborn anymore, hes nearly 5 months old! (I know it isn't that old, but he just seems so much older!)

Enjoy some pics of miss elseje in her cute "farah faucet" outfit as her dad so deemed it on Sunday.



Here was a white one I wore...I have a red one that she's worn, but alas, no pics of that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment