Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

Has anyone else ever felt bad that you don't get to enjoy your Christmas cards? I mean, are there really places for 40 Christmas cards in your home? Probably...cause you are on top of it. Me? not so much when it comes to displaying things. This year with my Irish Twins, I was not about to put all my christmas tree decorations up on the tree, just to stress about if the kids were getting into them or not....I refuse. SO, instead, I had a bunch of clothespins laying around (since my outside cloth diaper drying had being banned by my HOA), and I had a flood of Christmas cards coming in...HMM, what to do with these?!

Meet my new favorite Christmas tree decorations: 


I know!!! Shut the front door you are saying to yourself right now! How come I have never thought about this??? 
Its my gift to you this Christmas season...don't say I never gave you anything....



No comments:

Post a Comment